Made in North America, Accucold Commercial products offer the ideal display and storage conditions for foodservice settings, with a TAA compliant design and durable construction for busy commercial environments. Model SCR1802G is an upright all-refrigerator with a full 16.26 cu.ft. storage capacity in a conveniently sized footprint under 26" deep. It comes in a clean white cabinet to suit any space, with a reversible double pane tempered glass door to provide a full display of stored items. LED lighting inside the door panel helps to boost impulse sales, while the self-closing feature protects beverages by ensuring they're not accidentally left exposed to ambient room temperatures. This unit includes a factory-installed keyed lock for security as needed. Inside, the SCR1802G utilizes fan-forced cooling for fast temperature recovery and even cold air distribution. Adjustable cantilevered shelving makes it easy to accommodate any sized item. This model uses automatic defrost operation for easy user maintenance, with audible high/low temperature alarms to warn if the unit goes out of range. The SCR1802G is UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. Eco-friendly R290a refrigerant helps to ensure a greener footprint compliant with the latest CARB regulations. In addition to this model, Accucold Commercial's North American line includes larger and smaller sizes to best fit your space. Explore the full selection or contact our product specialists for more information.
- All-refrigerator designed for use in commercial establishments
- UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Ideal for GSA contracts and other applications requiring a unit to have been manufactured in a TAA designated country
- Tempered glass door provides a full display of stored items
- Door automatically closes if left ajar to help protect items in high traffic settings
- Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Pre-installed wheels allow you to easily move the unit as needed and lock into place with the front brakes
- Handle recessed in the side of the door for more efficiency in crowded commercial settings where every inch counts
- Powerful fan-forced cooling to ensure fast temperature recovery
- Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Audible and visual alarm warns if the temperature goes out of range
- Individual lights in door pane offer a full view of stored contents, with an off switch located inside
- Flexible cantilevered clips allow more flexibility to accommodate a range of sizes
- Designed to ensure proper air circulation for more even temperature distribution
- Space-saving design with no exposed coils for easier cleanability
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility to best accommodate your setting
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||78.0" (198 cm)
||29.88" (76 cm)
||25.75" (65 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||55.25" (140 cm)
||16.26 cu.ft. (460 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||200.0 lbs. (91 kg)
||250.0 lbs. (113 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||35.6° to 46.4°F
||47.0" (119 cm)
||25.25" (64 cm)
||21.88" (56 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.