Summit manufactures a complete line of versatile kegerators capable of built-in installation in indoor or outdoor home settings. The SBC682PNRTWIN is a full-sized dual tap beer dispenser approved for both residential or commercial use. Sized at just 24" wide, it features a front-breathing system for built-in installation and a fully-finished cabinet that also allows freestanding use, with an included caster set for optional mobility. The exterior features 304 grade stainless steel construction for safe, weatherproof use in the outdoors. The door is designed to accept overlay panels (sized at 29 3/4" H x 23 5/16" W at a 3/4" thickness) to allow you to create a custom look to best suit your own kitchen design. This unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand version, add option "LHDHinge." Additional features include a removable two-piece stainless steel drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. This unit has a sealed rear for added protection from the elements. Inside, the 5.6 cu. ft. interior can accommodate a full half or quarter keg, or up to three Cornelius or sixth barrel kegs. We include a complete commercial grade dual tap kit for dispensing your favorite beer, including a Sankey tap system and twin tap draft tower, along with a CO2 tank and regulator. A tap cool system keeps your beer cold as it goes through your tower, and a Velcro strap holds the tank in place. The floor is constructed from stainless steel for added protection when loading and removing kegs. Two chrome shelves, with six placement options, allow the kegerator to also function as a beverage refrigerator. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the wide range temperature, while the external digital display has a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimal user maintenance. The Memory IC function recovers the unit's last settings in the case of a power outage or disruption. With its solid construction, user-friendly features, and attractive design, the SBC682PNRTWIN is the perfect beer dispenser for indoor or outdoor kitchens. Additional choices are available with alternate tapping options, including choices to dispense wine and coffee. Browse the full Summit line to explore all of your options.
- 5.6 cu.ft. interior can accept a full half barrel keg, two slim quarter kegs, or up to three sixth barrel or Cornelius style kegs
- Front-breathing design allows fully recessed installation under counters
- Extended hinging allows you to install your own panel overlay on the door, creating a custom look to complement or blend into your own cabinetry (panel size: 29 3/4" H x 23 5/16" W at a 3/4" thickness)
- Weatherproof construction for safe use in the outdoors
- Solid 304 grade stainless steel construction ensures long-lasting durability
- Includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, dual tap draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
- Twin draft tower allows you to serve from two slim quarter kegs
- Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Keeps cold air flowing to the tower for consistently cold beer
- Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Removable two-piece drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- 2 wire shelves (with six placement options) allow unit to also function as a beverage refrigerator
- Recovers the unit's last settings in the case of a power outage or disruption
- Allows the dispenser to be used freestanding
- Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Default swing is RHD. For hinges that will allow this door to open from the left, add upgrade "LHDHinge"
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||33.63" (85 cm)
||23.75" (60 cm)
||24.25" (62 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||46.75" (119 cm)
||5.6 cu.ft. (159 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)
||135.0 lbs. (61 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Height with Tap
||51.5" (131 cm)
|Number of Taps
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||26.75" (68 cm)
||20.0" (51 cm)
||19.0" (48 cm)
|Level Legs Qty
||34°F to 68°F (1°C to 20°C)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.