Grease trays are important to have on your gas grill. Napoleon's Grease Trays are a convenient way to keep your grill and outdoor living area clean. Napoleon's grills are equipped with highly efficient sear plates that vaporize grease on contact, but sometimes some gets through. That's when the grease lands in the full-length drip pan and is directed to the disposable grease tray. You should check your grease trays every ten grilling sessions to make sure that they're not filled, and put in a new one if they are. Grease trays are an integral part of your grilling maintenance practice and will help keep your Napoleon running for years to come.
- Keeps your barbecue grill clean
- ALUMINUM: Made from aluminum, these trays are disposable, just rinse and recycle
- PACK OF FIVE: The Large Grease Drip Tray comes in a package of five (5)
- CATCH GREASE AND DRIPPINGS: Fits perfectly below the cooking grids, on top of the sear plates, to catch grease and drippings
- OTHER USES: Move food easily to and from the barbecue grill or you can use these trays to cook and reheat foods on your BBQ
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.