- SEVEN COOKING MODES: This state-of-the-art steam oven can be used to steam, grill, defrost, warm, ferment, steam and grill at once, and traditional convection baking. Unlimited dishes from pizza to steam fish to grilled chicken wings can be made with this oven
- TEMPERATURE PRECISION: Take control of your cooking with CT761 to precisely set your heating temperature from 40C to 230C. The built-in convection fan will help to distribute the heat evenly for better food textures and consistent result
- CONVENIENT PORTABLE DESIGN: Robam design this steam convection bake oven to be used on the countertops in your kitchen, making it a great choice for apartments, renters, and kitchens with limited wall space
- SPACIOUS INTERIOR CAPACITY: This convection oven features two easy-glide racks and 1 cu.ft volume, easily fit two 10-inch pizzas or two 6-lb fishes or 40 pieces chicken wings
- ALL OF THE FEATURES YOU WANT: The CT761 features self-cleaning mechanism for the interior, auto-shut off technology, interior lamp, 3.17 gallon water tank, and low water alert
|Maximum Input Power of the Light
||19-7/8" x 19" x 14"
||0.9 Cu. Ft. (26L)
||14" x 10" x 12"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.