- CONVENIENT HANDS-OFF OPERATION: With its infrared technology, you can operate this range hood without ever touching the kitchen fan; just wave to turn on and off the fan, completely hands-free
- TURBO MODE DESIGNED FOR FRIED FOOD: This powerful motor comes equipped with turbo mode so that you can enjoy fried and stir-fried dishes without any mess or damage to your kitchen
- INNOVATIVE DUAL-INSTALL OPTION: ROBAM designed this range hood to fit inside your cabi-net for the modern minimalist style OR to mount on the wall for a streamlined look with the rest of your kitchen. Install under cabinet or wall mounted
- ALL OF THE FEATURES YOU WANT: Wider the angle, better performance. The A672 features dishwasher safe mesh filter, energy saving LED lights, and responsive touch screen. Fits 6" duct
- LET US DO THE INSTALLATION: We offer professional, installation services (additional charge) in major cities such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City. Reach out today and see if we are in your area. Hassle-free!
||Under Cabinet / Wall Mount
|Rated Input Power of the Hood
|Rated Input Power of the Main Motor
|Maximum Input Power of the Light
||29-7/8" x 17-7/8" x 17-3/4"
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.