36" CULINARIAN MANUAL CLEAN GAS RANGES
For Those Who Love To Cook!
- Powerful 23,000 BTU's/hr Open Burners all turn down to a delicate constant simmer.
- Stainless steel spill pans and spill trays let you take clean-up to the sink
- 4.9 cu. ft capacity oven fits a full size commercial cookie sheet!
- BAKE, BROIL, and CONVECTION modes to meet all your cooking requirements.
- Flush rear trim for island friendly installations.
* Capital Exclusive Feature
- Powerful and efficient 23,000 BTU Open Burners with professional porcelain coated cast iron grates meet all your cooking needs.
- All burners adjust down to a delicate constant simmer
- All burner have auto ignition and re-ignition
- Oven Size: 27"W X 21"D X 15H. 4.9 cubic feet
- 5 rack positions with two racks provided per oven
- BAKE, BROIL, CONVECTION BAKE
- Flush oven bottom
- Infrared Broil burner for quick searing or indoor grilling
- Flush island friendly rear trim
- Thermo-Griddle option with a 3/8" thick stainless steel thermostatically controlled Griddle Plate. 12"/18,000 BTU. Stainless Steel Cover included.
- BBQ Grill Option with Stainless Steel Channel Grates and hybrid stainless steel/ceramic radiants to provide even searing heat while reducing flare-ups are easy to clean and provide long life. Stainless Steel Cover included.
- EZ-Glides. Full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails.
- Stay-Cool Die Cast Chrome plated metal knobs with Black Trim (Cabernet trim available as an accessory)
- Height adjustable front and rear leveler legs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.