CONNOISSEURIAN DUAL FUEL RANGES
The Ultimate Professional Range!
Your Choice of Burners:
- 25,000 BTU's/hr Open Burners (COB Models) or
- 19,000 BTU's/hr Sealed Burners (CSB Models)
- Thermo-Griddle and BBQ Grill burners
- 5.4 cu. ft. capacity oven fits commercial cookie sheets
- Exclusive Moist assist cooking mode cooks the juiciest meals!
- Five Cooking Modes + Convection, Meat Probe & Rotisserie for all your cooking needs
- All glass oven bottom and glass covered broiler provide even heat and easy clean-up.
- Choose your burner type: Powerful 25,000 BTU Open Burners with the COB models
- Category leading 19,000 BTU Sealed Burners with the CSB models
- All burners adjust down to a delicate constant simmer
- All burner have auto ignition and re-ignition
- Primary Oven Size: 27"W X 21"D X 16-7/16H. 5.4 cubic feet
- Companion Oven Size: 12"W X 21"D X 16-7/16"H. 2.2 cubic feet
- 6 rack positions
- MOIST Cooking- This feature reduces food drying during cooking resulting in some of the juiciest meals ever (primary oven only) Capital Exclusive!
- BAKE, BROIL, ROAST, DELICATE BAKE, PERFECT CONVECTION
- SELF CLEAN (all ovens)
- MEAT PROBE Cooking (all ovens)
- CONVECTION Cooking BAKE, BROIL, ROAST, DELICATE BAKE (all ovens)
- All Glass oven bottom
- Ribbon Broil Element under glass for easy clean up and efficient oven heating
- TIMED COOK-you can set the oven to turn itself off after a set amount of time
- Flush island friendly rear trim
- Moto-Rotis Built-in- motorized rotisserie with stainless steel spit rod and forks, inside your Capital oven (no frame required) Capital Exclusive.
- Thermo-Griddle option with a 3/8 " thick stainless steel thermostatically controlled Griddle Plate. 12 "/18,000 BTU, Stainless Steel Cover included.
- BBQ Grill Option with hybrid stainless steel/ceramic radiants to provide even searing heat while reducing flare-ups are easy to clean and provide long life. Stainless Steel Cover included.
- EZ-Glides. Full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails.
- Stay-Cool Die Cast Chrome plated metal knobs with Black Trim (Cabernet trim available as an accessory)
- Flex-Roll Oven racks for smooth operation. (Patented)
- Height adjustable Rear casters for ease of installation
- Height adjustable front leveler legs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.