With Weber's Charcoal Heat Controller for 22" kettle charcoal grills, you can easily set up your grill for high-heat searing or low-and-slow cooking. Comprised of a cone and diffuser ring, it reduces the guesswork for less experienced grillers and adds a new level of mastery for backyard pros. The cone positions charcoal for up to 7 hours of low-and-slow cooking when used with charcoal briquettes, while the diffuser ring provides even heat across the entire grilling surface, giving you plenty of room for larger foods like ribs, pork shoulders and more. The cone can also be used to create extremely high heat for searing as well as efficient, convection heat for perfectly crispy wings, meats and veggies. Yum.
- Up to 7 hours of low-and-slow temp (225°F-275°F) before refueling
- Diffuser ring maximizes entire 22" cooking grate for indirect low-and-slow
- Extreme direct high heat for searing; convection heat for crispy wings
- Room for water pan to maximize moisture and flavor in low and slow
- Cone can stay in grill for repeated, hassle-free use
- Diffuser can be taken apart for compact, long-term storage
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.