The U-Line U-CLR1215W-00A 15-In. 1000 Series White Solid Field-Reversible Clear Ice Maker without Pump produces up to 60 pounds of crescent ice per day and holds up to 30 pounds of ice. Silent setting temporarily suspends ice making for 3 hours. Digital touch pad control is conveniently located on face of unit. Indicator alert notifies when cleaning is needed. Easy clean process only lasts 45 minutes.
- U-Line U-CLR1215W-00A 15-In. 1000 Series White Solid Field-Reversible Clear Ice Maker without Pump
- Daily ice rate: up to 60 lbs
- Ice storage capacity: up to 30 lbs
- Clear ice cube fullness can be adjusted
- Drain required; factory installed water and drain line simplifies installation
- Digital touch pad control is conveniently located on face of unit
- Indicator alert notifies when cleaning is needed; easy clean process only lasts 45 minutes
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Clear heavy duty ice scoop included
- Door swing is field reversible
- On/Off switch is conveniently located on lower face of the unit
- The unit is designed to be built in or free standing
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise under-counter fit
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Amps: Ice Harvest
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||24" / 610 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14-15/16" / 379 mm
|Ice Production Per Day
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.