Summit Appliance offers a wide selection of American-made household ranges built for long-lasting durability in space-challenged kitchens. The TTM6307BKSW is 24" wide apartment-sized gas range with a generous 2.92 cu.ft porcelain oven interior that can fit large trays. Two adjustable oven racks are included. An oven window and on/off interior light allow you to easily keep watch over your cooking. The broiler is located below the oven in a drop-down compartment. Four sealed gas burners offer safer and cleaner cooking, with a high output 12000 BTU burner for powerful heating conveniently located in the front right corner for easy access. This unit also includes a 5000 BTU burner in the rear, an ideal design for simmering at lower power or keeping food warm without overcooking. Upfront push-to-turn knobs let you adjust your cooking without reaching over hot burners. This unit utilizes an electronic ignition system for added safety. Stainless steel doors feature professional style towel bar handles, bringing classic elegance to smaller kitchen spaces. The deluxe 8" high backguard includes a digital clock and timer for added convenience when cooking. This unit has a recessed oven door and is conveniently sized at just 24" deep for a better fit in galley in L-shaped kitchens, where every inch counts. With its classic style and quality construction, Summit's made in the USA cooking line offers reliable cooking for smaller homes. Additional choices are available in 20", 30", and 36" wide fits. This unit ships ready for natural gas connections. To use with propane, add the Kit LP S2.
- Designed and constructed domestically
- Apartment-sized width offers all the functionality you need in a smaller footprint
- Shallower fit is ideal for L-shaped and galley kitchens
- Easy cleanup on boil-overs and accidental spills
- Right front burner features 12,000 BTU output for powerful cooking
- Rear left burner reaches a maximum of 5000 BTUs, ideal for simmering sensitive items or keeping dishes warm without overheating
- Doors and backguard are constructed from brushed stainless steel for modern luxury built to last
- Curved handles in brushed stainless steel offer an easier grip in attractive style
- Set for use with natural gas connection. To convert for propane use, add Kit LP S2
- Spark ignition system with a pre-installed 115V 3-prong cord
- Door includes a window and exterior on/off rocker light switch, making it easier to monitor your cooking without opening the door
- 8" high backguard helps to protect your walls from spills and splashes
- Backguard includes clock and timer for added convenience
- Push-to-turn knobs offer easier, safer access, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to adjust
- Smart design limits the depth and protects adjacent cabinets
- Two wire racks with safety brakes included, with several glide positions to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Lower drop-down compartment for separate broiling with even heat distribution
- Oven interior features high quality porcelain construction for long-lasting durability, while the cooking surface is made from scratch resistant porcelain enamel
- Burners include a removable cap for easy cleaning
- Smart design helps to contain spills
- Allows for easier cleaning as needed
- Two-piece broiler pan included
- Included for user installation to help prevent tipping
|Height of Cabinet
|44.0" (112 cm)
|24.0" (61 cm)
|24.0" (61 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|135.0 lbs. (61 kg)
|160.0 lbs. (73 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|With Kit LP S2 Accessory
|Number of Burners
|Burner #1 BTU
|Burner #2 BTU
|Burner #3 BTU
|Burner #4 BTU
|Oven Interior Height
|14.0" (36 cm)
|Oven Interior Width
|19.0" (48 cm)
|Oven Interior Depth
|19.0" (48 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
2.92 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.