SUMMIT's collection of built-in undercounter wine cellars offers quality storage with user-friendly convenience and elegant style. The SWC3066B is a 30" wide wine cellar designed for built-in installation under counters. The fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. This unit includes two seamless stainless steel trimmed glass doors with a unique French door swing. Both include factory installed locks and professional handles. Two separate zones feature independent digital thermostats, letting you chill white and sparkling wine in one section while preserving reds under warmer temperatures in the other. Both zones include six wooden shelves in a jet black finish and slotted floors, letting you store up to 66 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles inside the unit. Alternatively, you can fit up to 46 wider "Burgundy" style bottles (often used for chardonnay and pinot noir) in addition to 10 Bordeaux bottles. The slotted floor can store six champagne bottles. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive view to let you display your wine collection in style. With a professional look and innovative design, SUMMIT SWC3066B is a unique addition to any home. For a similar unit designed for wine and beverage storage, see the SWBV3067B.
- ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
- Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Interior can hold 66 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles, or 46 wider Burgundy bottles + 10 Bordeaux bottles
- Two distinct temperature zones let you store white wine at colder temperature and red wine under warmer conditions
- Gentle and energy efficient LED lighting offers an elegant view of your collection
- Each zone is equipped with electronic temperature controls for easy and intuitive temperature management
- Classic wood shelves in a jet black finish are specially designed to hold bottles safely in place
- Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting
- French door swing offers a modern look, with stainless steel door trim for an added accent
- Keyed locks on both zones offer separate security for interior contents
- Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Internal fans ensure both interiors have a consistent temperature from top to bottom
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
|34.38" (87 cm)
|29.5" (75 cm)
|22.5" (57 cm)
|Depth with Handle
|24.25" (62 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
|36.0" (91 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
|115 V AC/60 Hz
|132.0 lbs. (60 kg)
|178.0 lbs. (81 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Zones
|Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.