Made in North America, Accucold Commercial products offer the ideal display and storage conditions for foodservice settings, with a TAA compliant design and durable construction for busy commercial environments. Model SCFF262GLH is an upright frost-free freezer with a full 21.34 cu.ft. storage capacity. Ideal for hotel lobbies, this unit comes with a double tempered glass door complete with LED lighting inside the panel to provide a bright view of stored items for maximum impulse sales. The door has a left hand swing for easy pairing with its matching SCRR261G refrigerator. The self-closing feature protects stored contents by ensuring they're not accidentally left exposed to ambient room temperatures. This unit includes a factory-installed keyed lock for security as needed. Inside, the SCFF262GLH utilizes fan-forced cooling for fast temperature recovery and even cold air distribution. Adjustable cantilevered shelving makes it easy to accommodate any sized item. This model uses frost-free operation for easy user maintenance, with audible high/low temperature alarms to warn if the unit goes out of range. The SCFF262GLH is UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. Eco-friendly R290a refrigerant helps to ensure a greener footprint compliant with the latest CARB regulations. In addition to this model, Accucold Commercial's North American line includes larger and smaller sizes to best fit your space. Explore the full selection or contact our product specialists for more information. Note: This unit ships with a left hand door swing. For a right hand version, see the SCFF262GRH.
- All-freezer designed for use in commercial establishments
- Ideal for GSA contracts and other applications requiring a unit to have been manufactured in a TAA designated country
- UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Tempered glass door provides heat-safe view of interior contents
- Door automatically closes if left ajar to help protect items in high traffic settings
- Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Pre-installed wheels allow you to easily move the unit as needed and lock into place with the front brakes
- Handle recessed in the side of the door for more efficiency in crowded commercial settings where every inch counts
- Powerful fan-forced cooling to ensure fast temperature recovery
- Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Audible and visual alarm warns if the temperature goes out of range
- Individual lights in door pane offer a full view of stored contents, with an off switch located inside
- Flexible cantilevered clips allow more flexibility to accommodate a range of sizes
- Designed to ensure proper air circulation for more even temperature distribution
- For this unit with a standard right hand door swing, see model SCFF262GRH
- Pair with glass door refrigerator SCRR261G to create a matching set
- Space-saving design with no exposed coils for easier cleanability
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||81.75" (208 cm)
||29.88" (76 cm)
||29.63" (75 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||59.0" (150 cm)
||21.34 cu.ft. (604 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||280.0 lbs. (127 kg)
||300.0 lbs. (136 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||52.5" (133 cm)
||25.25" (64 cm)
||24.38" (62 cm)
|High Side PSI
||-5 to +5 F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.