Summit's selection of slim-fitting laundry options brings efficiency and convenience to apartments, tiny houses, and other homes with limited floor space. The ENERGY STAR certified LW2427 is a 115V front-loading washer with a generous 2.7 cu.ft./26.4 lb. wash capacity in a slim 24 inch fit. It comes in a clean white finish with a ridged stainless steel interior tub to ensure a thorough wash with lasting durability. The wide glass door ensures convenient loading. This unit includes a pre-installed 3-prong cord. For added space savings in small homes, this washer can be placed in closets or alcoves for recessed installation (minimum clearance: 1" on each side, 2" at the top, rear, and front). The LW2427 uses a combination of dial and digital controls for easy and intuitive use with a large LED readout to keep track of your progress. Choose from 15 wash programs including cottons, heavy duty, permanent press for wrinkle reduction, sportswear, sanitary, babywear, delicates, wool, and more. A tub clean setting lets you run a high temperature wash cycle to help sterilize the interior and remove any residue left from previous washes. Additional features include a child lock, 24 hour delay start, and add garment function. The pull-out detergent compartment makes it easy to load. This washer can be paired with the matching 220V LD2444 heat pump dryer to create a complete set. A stacking kit with a slide-out rack will be available later this summer. Additional laundry options are available, including all-in-one 115V combination washer/dryers. Browse the complete Summit line to explore your options.
- Uses less energy and water than national standards require to ensure more efficiency and lower utility bills
- Versatile non-vented washer for use with standard 15 amp circuits
- Pre-installed 6' long 3-prong cord for fast setup
- Just under 24" wide for an easy fit
- Unit can be built-in for recessed installation with minimal clearance (Note: for built-in use the unit requires 2" of clearance at the rear and 1" of clearance on both sides and the top)
- Easy to load, with a glass door for a clear view inside
- Durable interior holds up load after load
- Get the proper fabric care with settings for cottons, quick wash, activewear, babywear, delicates, wool, and more
- Popular function to help reduce wrinkles
- Allows you to run an empty wash cycle at high temperatures to help sterilize the interior drum and remove lingering residue
- Helpful setting can be added to most wash cycles as needed
- Digital touchscreen controls ensure easy operation of speciality programs
- Allows users to easily cycle through the 15 wash programs
- Allows you to pre-set your laundry for the ideal finish time
- Lets you pause the wash cycle to add or remove fabric
- Pull-out compartment for prewash, regular detergent, and fabric softener
- Allows you to lock the settings to prevent children from adjusting the operation
|Height of Cabinet
|33.5" (85 cm)
|23.75" (60 cm)
|24.75" (63 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
|43.75" (111 cm)
|2.7 cu.ft. (76 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
|115 V AC/60 Hz
|161.0 lbs. (73 kg)
|172.0 lbs. (78 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Maximum Wash Weight
|26.4 lbs. (12 kg)
|Digital & Dial
|Maximum Drum Speed
|Permanent Press Cycle
Energy Star Rated:
2.7 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.