Summit's line of all-in-one combination kitchenettes brings complete kitchen convenience in a slim-fitting design. These units come fully featured with everything you need for the home foodservice experience, including a refrigerator with a freezer compartment, 4-burner gas range with oven, sink with faucet, cutlery bin with a removable cutting board cover, and storage cabinet for dry goods. The ACK72GASW is a 72" wide kitchenette with an easy-fitting 24" depth. This unit comes with a stainless steel countertop offering durability in a professional look. The surface includes a small cutlery bin, with a removable cutting board cover to ensure easy food prep. The compact sink features a ready-to-use faucet. Underneath the sink is a large cabinet with a removable shelf for added storage convenience. Unlike many other brands' kitchenettes, all Summit units include a refrigerator with a freezer compartment to cover all of your cold storage needs. The ACK72GASW includes the CT661W, with 5.1 cu.ft. of storage space. A dual evaporator system separately cools the auto defrost refrigerator section and manual defrost freezer compartment for improved overall performance. This model includes adjustable glass shelves, door storage, a scalloped wine shelf, and crisper. The ACK72GASW also ships with Summit RG244WS, a 24" wide 115V gas range complete with 4 sealed burners with continuous cast iron grates and a full oven compartment with a bake and broil function. This range includes low and high output burners to meet all your cooking needs, adjustable slide-out racks, and is LP convertible aftermarket with included kit. The range can be installed on the left or right side of the kitchenette. The ACK72GASW is shipped on one pallet, with the kitchenette and refrigerator fully assembled and the range packaged separately. Perfect for studio apartments, hotel rooms, dormitories, assisted living facilities, temporary kitchen facilities, and any other location in need of a low maintenance, fully-featured compact kitchenette.
- All-in-one kitchen is built with virtually everything you need for meal preparation
- CT661W is packaged inside the kitchenette. This 5.1 cu.ft. refrigerator-freezer includes adjustable glass shelves, door storage, and a crisper
- Stainless steel sink with ready-to-use faucet included
- RG244WS is packed with the kitchenette. This 115V gas range includes four sealed burners (1-12000 BTU, 2-9500BTU, 1-5000 BTU) with cast iron grates, 2.9 cu.ft. oven with adjustable racks, and is LP convertible (kit included)
- Range knobs require a small amount of force to turn the elements on, helping to prevent accidents
- Quality burners ensure lasting durability and easier cleanup
- Two sets of grates are removable for easy cleaning, with solid construction to support large pots and pans
- Easy-to-clean surface with a professional look
- Plastic cutting board provides a durable, easy-to-clean space for food preparation
- Located under the cutting board, allows for easy storage of cutlery and utensils
- Convenient lower cabinet with adjustable shelf lets you store dry goods
- Includes a 4" high backguard to complete the look and offer added protection to your walls
- User-reversible door swing on the refrigerator for added flexibility
- Add more storage convenience with the APSS48 Appliance Station, a stainless steel shelving system designed for easy installation on this unit
- Kitchenette and range ship together on one oversized pallet for easier shipping, with reinforced packaging for added protection
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
|42.0" (107 cm)
|71.5" (182 cm)
|24.0" (61 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
|45.38" (115 cm)
|5.1 cu.ft. (144 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
|Other Energy Info
|5 amp range; 1.2 amp refrigerator
|115 V AC/60 Hz
|340.0 lbs. (154 kg)
|380.0 lbs. (172 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Refrigerator Door Swing
|Full Door Shelves
|Number of Burners
Energy Star Rated:
5.1 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
5.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.