This sleekly designed thermal oven with two-element balanced baking and roasting provides consistent oven temperature for efficient, even baking and roasting. Design features such as a glass-touch oven display and large window complement this oven's exceptional performance.
- Thermal oven with two-element balanced baking and roasting provides even baking and roasting
- True-Broil™ Reflector concentrates heat, providing consistent and efficient broiling
- Closed-door broil with full and center settings provides high-speed, adjustable broiling for large or small quantities
- Variable time self-cleaning system provides automatic cycle with preset times for light to heavy oven cleaning
- Bread proofing function allows you to complete the entire bread-making process in your oven
- Holiday/Sabbath mode makes it possible to use oven on Sabbath and other religious holidays
- Glass-touch oven display with control lockout is very responsive and easy to clean
|Circuit Amps @ 240VAC
|4.3 cu. ft.
|Hidden Bake Element
|Bake Element Wattage @ 240 V
|Broil Element Wattage @ 240 V
|Self Clean with Variable Soil Level/Time Selections
|Number of Oven Racks
|Oven Rack Positions
|Sabbath Mode with Star-K
|Oven Control Type
|Glass Touch Electronic Controls
|Oven Window Size
|ClearVue™ Large Viewing
|Number of Oven Lights
|Oven Light Type
|Oven Light Switch
|26 1/4 Inches
|28 3/4 Inches
|29 3/4 Inches
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree
|47 1/4 Inches
|Cutout Depth (in)
|Cutout Height (in)
|27 3/4 Inches
|Cutout Width (in)
|28 1/2 Inches
Single Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.