Cutting Edge Technology When it comes to range hoods, it is all about suction power. At Hauslane, we craft our powerful motors with cutting edge technology and patents. As a result, our range hoods deliver high CFM suction and they will meet any cooking needs. Never have to think again for your next steak meal!
Perfect for Ductless Kitchen Our charcoal filters are designed with charcoal particle to clean the cooking fume by separating the grease and reduce odor. Once cooking fume pass through our charcoal filters, recirculating air will come out from the range hood clean, free of grease.
Ideal for Low & High Ceiling Never compromise your kitchen design for a range hood. This range hood comes with adjustable of chimney cover, perfect for 7.5-ft ceiling or 8.5-ft ceiling. With a chimney cover extension, this range hood can accommodate 10-ft ceiling. Chimney cover extension sold separately.
Dishwasher-Safe Baffle Filters Make your life easier today with our dishwasher-safe baffle filters! Throw them into your dishwasher and come back later. Different from others, our baffle filters incorporate professional cooking designs with deep grooves to collects cooking grease. No more grease drips!
Carcinogens Free Kitchen Studies show cooking fumes contain Carcinogens which has been a long suspect for lung cancer. Upgrade your kitchen today with a Hauslane powerful kitchen ventilation system to keep your loves one from cooking fumes.
Trusted & Reliable At Hauslane, everything we do is inspired by our love of cooking. We believe cooking brings people together. We have years of expertise in offering professional services and crafting high quality products, and we are committed to applying the most innovative technology to all of our designs.
What's Included" grease catcher (1), dishwasher-safe baffle filters (2), lower chimney cover (1), upper chimney cover (1), chimney bracket (1), mounting bracket (1), exhaust damper (2), and top 6" round exhaust adapter (1)Many ceiling mount kitchen exhaust hoods skimp on performance, but not the Hauslane IS-200. With superior ventilation power and dual control panels, you will feel like an executive chef every time you whip up a meal. The stainless steel body is sleek and timeless, while the tempered glass adds a touch of contemporary.
- Perfect for heavy-duty cooking methods including high levels of heat and smoke; boiling, steaming, poaching, braising, frying, searing, and sauteing
- Elegant glass canopy-style range hood with stainless steel chimney
- Dual controls for easy operation with energy-saving LED lights to illuminate all of your cooking needs
- Delay auto shut-off function means you ll never have to remember to turn off your range hood again
- Dishwasher-safe baffle filters catch grease drip before it can make its way onto your cooktop or even worse, your food
- Customize performance and noise level with variable three-speed settings
- Convertible option for ductless ventilation (effective charcoal filters sold separately)
- High ceilings" No problem. Use the extension kit to fit up to 10 foot ceilings (sold separately).
- Includes: 6 round exhaust adapter (1), grease catcher (1), baffle filter (2), lower chimney cover (1), upper chimney cover (1), chimney bracket (1), mounting bracket (1), exhaust damper (2)
- 2-year limited warranty and lifetime warranty on motors
||3.0 to 8.5 Sones
|Light Color Temp
||White / 5000 Kelvin
||2W Integrated LED
|Equivalent Airflow (CFM)
|Laboratoy Airflow (CFM)
||Yes. Charcoal filters sold separately.
||29-1/4" x 23-3/8" x 23-1/2"- 46"
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.