This dependable chest freezer by Danby is the perfect addition to any type of household or cottage. Your electricity bills will be noticeably reduced due to the efficient and smart foam-insulated cabinet and rounded lid. The easy-to-access front-mount mechanical thermostat allows you to easily and quickly program the unit to the desired temperature. Theres more than enough storage room in this elegant appliance as this spacious unit offers 7.2 cubic feet (204 litres) of space without taking up too much room. This popular model comes with a convenient manual-defrost system and drain along with a strong vinyl-coated basket to separate and store your most popular foods. The interior liner is designed for easy cleaning and the freezer comes with a worry-free 5 year warranty on parts and labour along with convenient in-home service.
- 7.2 cu. ft. (204 L) capacity chest freezer
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid
- Front mount mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Front mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- 1 adjustable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items
- Rear rollers and front leveling legs allow for an easy installation
- Rounded lid design for a modern look
- Easy clean interior liner
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
7.2 (cu. ft.)
7.2 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.