Store more of your favourite frozen foods and optimize bulk food storage with the reliable & durable Danby 7.0 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer. Easily determine if your frozen items are safely preserved with our power-on indicator light, providing a quick and convenient visual confirmation. This model is Garage Ready & with efficient compressor technology is able to maintain optimal performance at external temperatures between 0F and -110F (-17C and -43C). Youll be saving money with this Energy Star Rated product, while our 48 hour protection prevents food spoilage in case of a power outage under standard operating conditions. The D-shaped coils are designed to tightly hug the inner walls, optimizing the freezing time, and the front-mounted drain enables hassle-free defrosting or cleaning of the freezer while minimizing any potential mess. The removable basket lets you organize contents efficiently, and the counter-balance hinges keep the lid open at any angle, providing effortless access.
- 5 Year Parts & Labour in Home Warranty: Industry leading warranty for peace of mind.
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C).
- Energy Star Compliant: Energy efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance.
- 48-hour Power Outage Protection under standard operating conditions and loaded with frozen food.
- All-around Cooling System with D-shaped pipe for quick and efficient cooling.
- Power-On and Compressor Indicator Light: lets you know your freezer is powered ON and your freezer compressor is working.
- Counter- Balanced Hinges for ease of use and to save energy.
- Easy to clean and organize with sliding, removable basket, and rust proof aluminum inner liner.
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.