Broan® Elite 30-Inch Convertible Under-Cabinet Range Hood, Stainless Steel
Slim lines and graceful radiuses combine to make Tenaya the perfect companion to today's contemporary kitchens. This beautiful design includes halogen lighting to light the cooktop and make cooking a pleasure.
- Model replaced BNSC130SS
- The Captur™ system's advanced blower design features a forward positioned centric inlet to remove smoke and odor faster. Two-speed blower control exhausts at 250 CFM
- Smooth-flow blower wheel design and high flow filters ensure quiet, 1.5 sones operation at normal speed
- Two-level, halogen bulbs flood the cooktop and surrounding area with generous illumination. (50W bulbs sold separately.)
- Hidden on/off rocker switches controls two blower speeds and light levels
- Large dishwasher-safe, single open mesh filter provides efficient grease removal
- ADA compliant, remote operation is possible using a standard UL approved wall switch.
- Non-duct capable with use of charcoal filters, sold separately. Hidden louvers on top of hood exhaust away from cabinetry
- Range hood is installed as hardwired or with an optional power cord kit (SHCK44; sold separately)
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
|Country of Origin
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
|MR16 or PAR16
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.