Broan 46000 Series Variable speed performance. Deluxe performance in an economical package. The infinitely adjustable speed control allows you to set the hood speed for the perfect combination of ventilation and quiet.
Features & Benefits 190 CFM, 7.5 Sone (3-14" x 10") or 220 CFM (7" round)- HVI CertifiedEasily installs as 7" round vertical discharge; 3-1/4" x 10" vertical discharge; 3-1/4" x 10" horizontal discharge or non-ducted (model 41F non-ducted filter sold separately)Dishwasher-safe aluminum grease filter (model BP29)Rotary, infinitely adjustable fan-speed control75-watt cooktop lighting with protective polymeric lens and two-level light control. Bulb not includedIncludes 3-1/4" x 10" damper/adapter and 7" round adapterThis range hood can work in an ADA-compliant application
- Install as ducted or non-ducted to fit a variety of installation needs
- Rotary dial controls for easy operation
- 220 CFM blower helps quickly remove smoke and cooking odors from the air
- Top or rear exhaust option lets you connect the ductwork to suit your installation requirement
- Reusable aluminum mesh filter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- 75-Watt cooktop lighting with protective polymeric lens for easy cooktop viewing (bulb not included)
- Includes a 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. damper/adapter and a 7 in. round adapter for easy installation
- Mitered sides and hemmed bottom for safety and good looks
- One year limited warranty
- UL listed and HVI-2100 certified for your safety and protection
- Range hood is installed as hardwired or with an optional power cord kit (SHCK44; sold separately)
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
|Country of Origin
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
Energy Star Rated:
Broan-NuTone Range Hood & Ventilation Fans Tip - Check Terminations of Ventilation Ducts
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
How do I determine the size of the range hood I need? - Danny Lipford
Importance of a Range Hood for Indoor Air Quality
Island Range Hoods for Kitchen Upgrades - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Kitchen Renovation Includes Adding Range Hood with Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.