The BLACK+DECKER® 15 Amp fully automatic charger/ maintainer can charge and maintain any AGM, GEL, and WET automotive or marine 12-volt batteries. It can re-start most vehicles in up to 90 seconds and includes reverse polarity protection.
- 15 amp bench battery charger maintains and charges any AGM, GEL, or WET automotive or marine 12V battery .AC Low-voltage compensation ensures maximum performance when used with extension cords 40 amp Engine Start: re-start most vehicles in up to 90 seconds keeps the battery at optimal capacity during off-season
- Fully automatic high frequency charging delivers 3 stage charging, automatically switching from fast charge, to top-off, to trickle charge
- Battery reconditioning feature helps extend battery life; 40 amp engine start helps start your vehicle in about 90 seconds
- Equipped with reverse polarity protection; LCD screen displays charging status and battery status with easy to understand icons
- Features a patented alternator check which indicates if the alternator is maintaining battery level; ETL Certified for performance and safety
- AC Low-voltage compensation ensures maximum performance when used with extension cords
- 40 amp Engine Start: re-start most vehicles in up to 90 seconds keeps the battery at optimal capacity during off-season
|Cordless vs Corded:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.