Discover a simple and reliable way to store and organize your groceries with the Avanti Frost Free Top Freezer Refrigerator . This fridge with top-mounted freezer has a total capacity of 14 cu. ft. The 10.53 cu. ft. refrigerator and 3.67 cu. ft. freezer offer plenty of room to fit all of your refrigerated and frozen items without sacrificing space. The frost-free interior maintains a more consistent and even temperature inside the freezer, which helps preserve the quality of frozen foods. For easy access to your everyday items, the refrigerator has two adjustable shelves plus two full-width door bins, while the freezer section has one shelf plus 2 full-width bins on the door. Keep all your fruits and vegetables fresh in the clear-view crisper drawer. The interior light in the refrigerator lets you easily see all your food. This fridge complements any decor, and the reversible doors accommodate left- or right-hinge applications, so it's ideal for any space. For a reliable and cost-effective option, the Avanti Frost Free Top Freezer Refrigerator is an excellent choice for any kitchen. Covered by the Avanti One-Year Limited Warranty.
- 14 cu. ft. total capacity fits all of your refrigerated and frozen items without sacrificing space
- 10.53 cu. ft. refrigerator capacity
- Top mount freezer section with 3.67 cu ft capacity
- Frost free interior maintains a more consistent and even temperature inside the freezer, which helps preserve the quality of frozen foods
- Reversible doors to accommodate left or right hinge applications
- 2 adjustable shelves in the refrigerator plus 2 full-width door bins
- 1 shelf in the freezer section plus 2 full-width bins on the freezer door
- Clear-view crisper drawer provides space for your fruits and vegetables
- Interior light in refrigerator
- Covered by the Avanti One-Year Limited Warranty
|Unit Dimensions (in)
|60.5 H x 27.75 W x 28.5 D
|Unit Weight (lb)
|Carton Dimensions (in)
|63.58 H x 30.12 W x 29.33 D
|Shipping Weight (lb)
Energy Star Rated:
14 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.