- 5.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- NSF Compliant
- Electronic Temperature Control
- Automatic Defrost
- UL Style Lock
- Three (3) Adjustable / Removable Shelves
- Space Saving Flush Back Design
- Glass Door w/ Stainless Steel Frame
- Commercial Rated
- LED Interior Lighting
- Temperature Range: 34° - 50° F
- Door Ajar Alarm
- R600a Refrigerant
- Net Capacity: 4.3 Cu. Ft.
- Commercial Rates
- Fast Freeze Setting
- Rollers for Easy Movement
- Temperature Range 37°-50° F
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door
- Reversible Door with Security Lock
- LED Interior Lighting with ON/OFF Switch
||5.1 Cu. Ft.
||Stainless Steel w/Glass Doors
||36" H x 23.75" W x 25" D (w/Handle)
||37" H x 28.75" W x 28.75" D
||110 V / 60 Hz
Energy Star Rated:
5.1 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
5.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.