Bush Business Furniture ProPanels Light Gray fabric-covered 66H x 36W Panel is designed to help maintain personal space in settings with multiple workstations. The durable Slate finished extruded frame is trimmed with a Light Gray fabric-covered panel, constructed with a rigid engineered wood frame and provides a combination of a hardboard/corrugated interior for structural strength. All panels include straight-line connection hardware to mount to similar height panel. There is a 3/4 space under each panel to floor with our preinstalled, inserted leveling glides that adjust stability on uneven floors. When connecting panels in L, T or X configurations, a post is required and is included in our separate connector kits, giving you the option to create a variety of configurations. ProPanels divide and organize private work areas, yet still allow an opportunity for discussion and collaboration. Customization is a cinch with numerous size and layout options. All ProPanel components meet ANSI/BIFMA standards for safety and performance in place at time of manufacture. Manage the open office environment with ProPanels. Enjoy commercial quality privacy panels backed by Bush Business Furniture 10 Year Warranty.
- Durable extruded frames trimmed with fabric covered panels
- Panel interiors have a rigid engineered wood frame with a combination of hardboard/corrugated interiors
- Includes straight-line connection hardware to mount to similar height panel and adjustable levelers
- A post is required when connecting panels in L, T or X configurations. Posts are included in applicable connector kits
- 3/4 inch space under panel to floor with levelers fully inserted
- Non-tackable and non-powered
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for safety and performance
- Commercial quality backed by 10 Year Warranty
- UPC# 042976667368
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||36.04" W X 1.77" D X 66.79" H
|Packaged Dimensions for Box 1
||39.80" W X 2.40" D X 69.70" H
|Package Weight for Box 1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.