Features and Functions
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods, and popping popcorn
- Add-A-Minute adds one minute of extra cooking time with the touch of a button
- Child lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- Built-in exhaust system
- 300 CFM
- Unit shipped assembled to recirculate; may also be vented out the rear or vertically
- Recommended for use with 30" wide ranges and 30" wide cooktops
- Convection microwave cookbook (on CD) comes standard with unit
- Four convection settings: ConvecBroil, ConvecRoast, ConvecBake, and a manual convection setting option
- Low Mix Bake and High Mix Roast settings offer use of convection heat to seal and brown outside of foods while using microwave energy to ensure the interior is cooked
- Interior light
Spacious Oven Cavity
- 1.1 cubic ft. oven capacity
- 13" diameter turntable
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- RVMHC330 - 30" Wide Convection Microwave Hood
- Multiple Convection Modes - Even granny would approve of this microwave with heat and brown settings such as ConvecBroil, ConvecRoast, ConvecBake, and manual convection. Can be used not only as a microwave, but as a second oven as well.
- Fast Cooking Times - Cook bigger and quicker with fast cooking times. Cooking times for certain foods are actually faster than using a built-in oven.
- Add-A-Minute - With one touch of a button, a minute of cooking time is added to your meal.
- Child Safety Lock - Prevent unwanted use and avoid action figure meltdowns with the child safety lock.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.